Dr Stephen Buss is a consultant hydrogeologist with over twenty years’ of professional experience, offering environmental advice to regulators, large and small commercial organisations, and property developers. He provides hydrogeology services for:
- Risk assessments for treated sewage soakaways and contaminated land.
- Modelling sub-surface contaminant transport and source protection zones.
- Assessments of likely yield, quality and sustainability of water supplies.
- Modelling of water resource availability.
- Site-specific estimates of groundwater flooding risk for properties or communities.
- Basement impact assessments for London developments.
Dr Buss has nationally-recognised experience in:
- Groundwater resource assessment and modelling;
- Hydrogeology of the major aquifers and urban areas of England;
- Groundwater flood risk assessment, forecasting and mapping;
- Natural groundwater quality assessment and modelling;
- Risk assessment and modelling for contaminated land;